Natural Immunity is Superior

For more than 25 years we have been available to those in search of healthy physical, emotional, spiritual, very much including professional support. We detox jabs, Coca-Cola, cosmetics, drugs, memories, thoughts and other toxins. 

Treat yourself to our natural and authentic health journey and supercharge your immune system for a longer and more fulfilling and flexible lifeAn authentic healing from whatever the issue might be, must sooner or later include a state of what we call O·live, a deep and intuitive healing that is the only long term way to be truly alive and thirve. It will in one way or the other include a life in Observation.

But there is one thing you have to understand before booking: We are natural beings and Nature is our best ally, for everyone, everywhere. To reach it we give you O·live.


Embrace Nature within you, it always wins anyway. Your body is your best doctor, pharmacy and friend.

Individualized

Because all of us have different needs and are blissfully designed uniquely, our detoxes, herbs and programs are individualized and created in collaboration with you and your body via a comprehensive health assessment and individualized classes for the best experience and results.

Powerful

96% of our guests report that they still feel happier and healthier one year after working with us, and business clients report higher performance and satisfaction. Read about our business approach and why health and O·live are the best investments you can make in the New W Order era.

Good

Guests and reporters have praised our depth of knowledge. We have been ranked as a "Top Ten" retreat in Conde Nast, the Independent, etc. After 25 years experience we continue to explore multiple sources of research and methods, which we first try on ourselves. Read the latest article here.


Anyone can be Healthy

99% of diseases and disorders are inflammation based, and 80% of all premature deaths are a result of lifestyle.


We promote a chemical-free, natural "No-Pain-Health-Gain" lifestyle with body-mind detoxes and health programs adapted to the modern era, and with back-home support. All detoxes are gentle and very individualized based on your Dosha.


Get in touch for more information or let's set up a call.


We also offer methodology programs for coaches and health professionals,

 in English, Spanish, French and Scandinavian languages.


Ayurveda+

Ayurveda survived colonial oppression and continues to deliver results with its cosmology, herbal remedies and treatments. We combine it with the latest research in all relevant disciplines to form the basis of what we do, for the body and mind. Ayurveda does not reduce us to particles but describes our entanglement with nature, cosmic influences and the life-force (Prana) we enhance to gain physical, mental and spiritual health. It's really very easy, just hard to explain.


Karmic Detox

Reach the ineffable source of Inspiration and Imagination where all healing starts and grows. We have created an easy, user-friendly and competition-free meditation that will inspire you to "re-program" your  own lifem past and future, on your own terms, and refresh the content that is your very most exceptional being. Experience the ultimate connection with the universe. Oh, and Download the Latest Version of God, here.


The O·method

We joined our research and experience in natural and applied science, humanities and business with ancient theory and practice. The O·Method is a series of effective and life-enhancing dialogues and practices that will always help you feel authentic. As a foundation we acknowledge that we are more than physical bodies and minds limited to linear space-time. In this view is found the answer to what you want, really want.


One and All

Whether you are inquiring for yourself, your business, your family, or the team at work, we find what it takes to bring everyone the health and performance they seek and the quality of life they desire. So far we have found it for 96% of our clients on the first round, and the other 4% on the second, reduced-price round. Many continue working with us thereafter. Businesses, too, have become more innovative, lucrative, and healthy.